Our committed hospital staff is trained and skilled in the veterinary field. This training is combined with experience and compassionate care for your pets.
The hospital staff works as a team to provide quality care.
referral veterinarians treat difficult and usual cases in their unique fields.
We have 16 referral veterinarians practicing in eight different fields of veterinary medicine. To learn more about each field, see our Veterinary
Referral Services page.
Referral Veterinarian Biographies
- Monica Rosati, BSc, DVM, DVSc, Dip ACVA
- Sandra Minors, DVM, DVSc, Dip ACVIM (Cardiology)
- Critical Care
- Jennifer Kyes, BSc, DVM, Dip DACVECC
- Jaime Chandler, DVM, Dip ACVECC
- Lee Jane Huffman, DVM, Dip AVDC
- Jocelyn Wellington, DVM, Dip ACVD
- Internal Medicine
- Beth Hanselman, DVM, DVSc, Dip ACVIM (Internal Medicine)
- Jinelle Webb, DVM, MSc, DVSc, Dip ACVIM (Internal Medicine)
- Dinaz Naigamwalla, DVM, MSc, Dip ACVIM (Internal Medicine)
- Kirsten Prosser, DVM, Resident (Internal Medicine)
- Andrea Finnen, DVM, DES, MSc, Dip ACVIM (Neurology)
- Carolina Duque, DVM, MSc, DVSc, Dip ACVIM (Neurology)
- Meredith Gauthier, DVM, Dip ACVIM (Oncology)
- Michael Zigler, BSc, DVM, Cert.V.Ophthal.
- Nick Whelan, VSc, MVSc, Dip ACVO
- Alexandra Bos, BSc, BVM&S, DVSc, Dip ACVS
- Krista Halling, DVM, Dip ACVS, CCRP
- Seanna Swayne, DVM, Dip. ACVS
- Anne Sylvestre, BSc, DVM, DVSc, CCRP, Dip ACVS, Dip ECVS
Our emergency veterinarians have many years of experience in supporting the emergency needs of the hospital and its patients. We have over 10 veterinarians who are dedicated to working in the emergency area of the hospital.
Our Veterinary Technicians are certified with the designation of RVT. These individuals assist the veterinarians in attending to your pet’s needs in preparation for, during and following procedures and surgeries.
Animal Care Attendants
Our Animal Care Attendants, working alongside RVTs and veterinarians, represent an important part of the team in serving you and your pet.